ACTIVITY RELEASE OF LIABILITY
READ CAREFULLY - THIS AFFECTS YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
In exchange for participation in the activity of Table Tennis organized by Peking University Alumni Association of Northern California (PKUAANC) and or use of the property and facilities rented by PKUAANC, I agree for myself and (if applicable) for the members of my family, to the following:
1. I agree to observe and obey all posted rules and warnings, and further agree to follow any oral instructions or directions given by PKUAANC, or the volunteers of PKUAANC.
2. I recognize that there are certain inherent risks associated with the above described activities and I assume full responsibility for personal injury to myself and (if applicable) my family members, and further release and discharge PKUAANC, whether caused by the fault of myself, my family, PKUAANC or other third parties.
3. I agree to indemnify and defend PKUAANC against all claims, caused of action, damages, judgments, cost or expenses, including attorney fees and other litigation costs, which may in any way arise from me or my family's use of or presence upon the facilities rented by PKUAANC.
4. I agree to pay for all damages to the facilities rented by PKUAANC caused by me or my family's negligence, recklessness, or willful actions.
5. Any legal or equitable claim that may arise from participation in the above shall be resolved under the California law.
I HAVE READ THIS DOCUMENT AND UNDERSTAND IT. I FURTHER UNDERSTAND THAT BY SIGNING THIS RELEASE, I VOLUNTARILY SURRENDER CERTAIN LEGAL RIGHTS.
Dated: January 23, 2016
(In youth, 18 or under, must signed by the parents)